Sunday, August 23, 2009

Are you alone out there???

Ok there's so many people I saw and talked to and learned so many interesting things from this weekend, I just don't know where to start. It's like a huge fuzzy screened T.V. in my head. I hope that by tomorrow everything will be clearer so I can start focusing in on what needs to be done and what I want to do in correspondance with what I learned this weekend.

The biggest thing I learned this weekend?? No matter what you think, if you look a round a little bit there are people JUST LIKE YOU out there wondering if their the only ones that think the way you do, act the way you do or just plain are like memebers of a family you think you have lost along the way of life.

Tomorrow starts a brand new week with brand new goals. Make the up, list them out and see where you end up on Sunday next week. Maybe that's the best way to do it.

Don (my husband) thought he found a way to finally get a lot more house work out of me. I cleaned the kitchen up, cleaned the laundry room (our only door into the house right now) and the frontroom up a bit Friday. WHY cause we might have had company... Hmm Will it work??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Support or Constructive Criticism