Thursday, June 11, 2009

Texas here we come ready or not

so was shopping at Ace the other day with my friend Jane. As she's checking out I see this BRIGHT yellow container and I think what in the world??? It's got a monkey on it with bright red BUTT CHEEKS!!

Being me I had to pick it up of course... Of course that led to having to buy some. Ever heard of Anti Monkey Butt powder?? Me neither. But it's pretty cool stuff and I see on line you can even get it in "girly girl" AMB powder too. LOL Well in case anyone cares, it's to help prevent chaffing while your sweating. I'll let you all know if it works. If you use it or have used it tell me whatcha think.!!

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/index.php?src=directory&view=AMB_Products&category=Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Support or Constructive Criticism