Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Great things found by forgetting the Dog's food

I found on sale this fantastic little white wine called Ancient Mariner's Asian Pear wine.

SOOO yummy it's sweet and tart at the same time just like Asian pear's. Can you imagine that?? Makes me want to try some of their other wines now too..


http://westportwines.com/wines.html


How lucky for me that I forgot the dog food while camping. Hope good things come to you by accident this week. I am off to Texas and who know's how or when I'll get to post. I hope often, but I am not tooo big of a dreamer. LOL



I'll have a play day or two while I am down there if I am lucky, but I'll get to see Don's family and relax in that fantastic HOT HOT HOT weather. Please, please PLEASE don't let it be raining my lungs just couldn't handle it this time I don't think. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Support or Constructive Criticism