Friday, May 8, 2009

Life, death and the pursuit of crazyness

Someone told me I needed to get a blog and so I did.. I guess. I am not sure what I will do with it though. My thought is that I play and dabble as a beginner on so many things that I would start to keep track of books bought for crafts, what I thought of them, new things I bought, new things I tried and maybe even some of the stuff I have finished.

Anyone that knows me knows that I go through times of doing nothing to times of doing everything and on top of that I try to be the "soccer" mom and registrar for one kid, the stick beating the oldest into graduating and the youngest to figure out that there's more to life than thinking you want to join the army at 5. So Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Your Support or Constructive Criticism