1) Excitement! as you collect a bead soup up for your partner based upon what she needs..
2) Frustration! while trying to remember to mail out said box on appropriate date (or really as close as a 50 hour weeks allows)
Squeals!! when your box comes in the mail and you realize that she's
done exactly what was expected. You are now the proud owner of a bunch
of odds and ends that are supposed to create a necklace when none of
them no matter how amazing they are, are what you normally would pick
up and buy...
4) Frustration! is back while trying to figure out what on earth your going to do... Which of course drives you to ... The Puget Sound Bead Festival of
course so you can find those much needed finishing pieces. I mean it's
not like that's the sort of place you'd go for any other reason
right?? I mean who's interested in about a hundred artist's and
gemstone bead supplier's all in one place right?
5) ADD develops. Look those would be..
wait what's that?? The Lipstick Ranch
Ohhhh how rich,
oh Hey look at all those amazing Dragon's Leila at Mae beads she better list those dragons on Etsy in a hurry, how freaking cute are they!!
And where on earth did those come from? Did we see those the first time Jane ??? Yummy I think I don't need any more pearls do I?? Oh you know what's one more small set gonna hurt??
that's that booth from the gem show!! I LOVED the green jade bits got
Jane look!! OH!! I need those!! Really I do Jane.. Look!! Artrade has more of those cool woven beads!! Boxwood and Carnelian?? Oh Gotta have just ONE
Eden Art Glass
really wish I'd had a class to take but I couldn't find one that called
my name this year. I hope next year a whole BUNCH of new people like
(you and YOU and YOU) sign up to teach and demo and sell!!
But all that leads back to!!!
6) Fun!! I am one step closer to having an idea of what to do with THIS!!!
want to guess what I bought to go with my Bead Soup? I have a special
surprise I'll mail to who ever is following me and leaves a comment